Friday, November 18, 2011

The Greatest Love on Earth ~ Dayna + Tom ~ June 19th, 2011

This past summer, I had the absolute pleasure to collaborate with several friends and my husband to create a magical wedding day for a dear friend of mine, Dayna.  The day was magical, the love was contagious, and it was completely pulled together by a passionate group of loving ladies!  The Circus theme was right up my alley, and I had a blast with many of my friends to create this AMAZING day!  I will let the photos speak for themselves!
































Ceremony Location: Private Residence
Reception Location: The Varsity Theatre
Event Design and Stationery Design: Sarah Dreher from On Solid Ground Vintage Rentals and Friends
Photography: Kyle @ Landing Feet First Photography
Favors and Decor: Sarah @ On Solid Ground Vintage Rentals and Friends
Dress: BHLDN
Dessert Table, Accent Table, Flower runner containers, etc. rentals: On Solid Ground Vintage Rentals


No comments:

Post a Comment